Advertisement

Sunday, 10 July 2016

My Paying Ads Review

My Paying Ads is a viral advertising site which delivers very high quality Pro traffic within short span of your advertisement placed. 

Are you an online entrepreneur looking for leads and/or sales for your programs or products?





Look no further, My Paying Ads is the solution! It also offers revenue sharing on ad pack purchases which brings two-fold benefit to you. The ad pack plans are prepared so thoughtfully in view of long term stability to the site with continuous and progressive earnings to its members. They are sure to bring success. 




My Paying Ads Summery



Do not miss the high quality traffic and residual earnings that this site can offer. 

Sign up and start using its services.


How Popular Is My Paying Ads




Alexa Ranking of My Paying Ads
I’ve checked the Alexa ranking of this site and the result came out as above. The Global Ranking of the site is 2,986 which is extremely good decide on how much popularity the site is gaining. And the upward trending graph clearly indicates the growth and the sustainability of the company.

I’ve gone through numerous reviews, reviews after reviews and believe me friends; I did not leave with a single review which portrayed anything negative about the company. This is one of the most important reasons why I decided to join the company.

The most important reason why I finally joined the company is, while researching, I’ve gone through so many reviews that showed the timely payment proofs along with screen shots which reflected the honesty of the admin. And most importantly most of the payments were high pay-outs. This was the deciding factor for me to join My Paying Ads.

Just after registering with the company I joined their Facebook Group. And after seeing the mind-blowing results of the other members every hour and after interacting with them, I didn’t have any doubt in my mind that I’ve landed on the right place. Another great thing about the program is the helping attitude of all the members as well as of the admin towards the new members. They’re always on their toes to help everyone with advice and suggestion. And no need to mention that Transparency is something what differs this company from other revenue share companies. And I’m 100% certain that, this is the major factor which going to provide this company a long term sustainability.


My Experience With My Paying Ads



After 10 months as a member of My Paying Ads, I am still excited and grateful as ever to have been introduced to this opportunity.
The relaunch of the new My Paying Ads traffic exchange system on April 17, saw the birth of something even more extraordinary than before. 



My Paying Ads Adpacks

I had purchase over 100 Ad Packs over the last few weeks and the best part is that the credits used, keep refreshing itself almost daily. As a result, I literally have a perpetual paid traffic source. Not too shabby if I may say so myself!

Conclusion Of My Paying Ads Review


From this My Paying Ads review, it’s evident that the company provides both quality advertising services as well as an amazing opportunity to earn an extra income.



If you already are an online entrepreneur and not interested in making extra money; which is hard to imagine, then you can make use of the various advertising services. 



However, a smart entrepreneur can leverage these earnings to purchase additional advertising in other platforms, as I do… Just some food for thought.

However, if you are looking for a simple, easy way to make a steady income online, then My Paying Ads is definitely one of the best options out there with quality affordable advertising starting as low as $5, optional revenue sharing and 10% commissions pay plan.



And if you’re looking for the right team to partner with… you’ve found us. 



We have an amazing, supportive group of people within this community. You’ll have to experience it to truly see what I am talking about. 



Well, that’s My Paying Ads in a nutshell. Hopefully you’re now able to get a better idea about the company and how it operates and why you should get started as soon as possible.



Click here to get started…




Updates on 15th August 2016
Uday Nara outlined the current situation and the fantastic future ahead for My Paying Ads and YOU, it's member. To understand our direction, you and your team much watch this.
YouTube link: https://youtu.be/YHfUd2bBr1s

Updates on 1st September 2016
Please watch this hangout to get answers to following questions:
- Why it was necessary to implement membership fee?
- What is the financial state of the business?
- What benefit it brings to the business?
- What benefit it brings to the members?
- How exactly all level membership works?
- Will this effect our position in the market?
Participant: Uday Nara, Shaf Memon, Tanzeel Zia and Keithy Broome
YouTube link for your teams: https://youtu.be/4wHOYGPbtnI
For more information about the advertising packages and membership Click Here

Updates on 13th September 2016
This hangout was with all the MPA admins and senior management. Fantastic to hear everyone's stories. Uday our owner, explained everything about our growth and future.
Here is the link for your teams: https://youtu.be/aOXDPqxRWkw

2 comments:

  1. Hello William, your experience in mypayingadz is quiet amazing. I did also engaged in this revenue shares like traffic monsoon. However I found something amazing which I considered far superior from any revshares. It's quite unique and if you are knowledgeable with crypto it will suits you well, you can visit my blog for more info. http://scrypthub.blogspot.com/ and make your decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I have read your review and looked into the company. The Alex ranking is quite impressive. I am obviously a marketer who is constantly looking into targeted traffic that is both, affordable and has the possibility high conversion rates, which is based on ROI. After all that is what successful marketing is based on. Now, obviously I promote offers that actually have the potential to earn extra money for prospective buyers. Very interesting program. Thank you for pointing this out to me.
    Joe Leary
    http://honestinternetreviewer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete